« Pour réaliser une chose extraordinaire, commencez par la rêver.
Ensuite, réveillez-vous calmement et allez jusqu'au bout de votre rêve
sans jamais vous laisser décourager. » (Walt Disney)

-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, 144 Hz, FreeSync ...
399 € 499 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
2 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage

Eternalys N. Dystopia
« J'ai pas trouvé où on peut demander un rang personnalisé... ! »

Eternalys N. Dystopia

Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 2pw4

Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 Humanity-free-elena-the-vampire-diaries

I'VE TASTED BLOOD AND IT IS SWEET
I'VE HAD THE RUG PULLED BENEATH MY FEET
I'VE TRUSTED LIES AND TRUSTED MEN
BROKE DOWN AND PUT MYSELF BACK TOGETHER AGAIN
STARED IN THE MIRROR AND PUNCHED IT TO SHATTERS
COLLECTED THE PIECES AND PICKED OUT A DAGGER
I'VE PINCHED MY SKIN IN BETWEEN MY TO FINGERS
AND WISHED I COULD CUT SOME PARTS OFF WITH SOME SCISSORS

« ... »

| Conte : Ha ha ha..
| Dans le monde des contes, je suis : : Celle qui vous donne envie de prendre un cachet d'aspirine. T'inquiètes, tu peux toujours m'appeler Mina

| Cadavres : 2124

Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 _

________________________________________ 2018-06-16, 22:19

Non, non j'avais mis la disparition mais je l'ai fais revenir moi. Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 453450723 Attend je modifie mon post et je le fais repartir parce que du coup, il c'était tapé l'incruste dans la cage après. Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 453450723 Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 563794906 Pas grave, Mina le rencontrera bien assez vite. Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 1747152969

EDIT : Posté ! Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 3864256854 J'espère que ça te conviens. Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 2727069659 Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 2592232539

Sasha Hale-Bowman

Sasha Hale-Bowman

Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 5ac7daf8724306e4c35fea19930274cda7f2c74b

We were happy and it was all ... a lie

Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_p84pef664k1slwf94_250

| Conte : Hercule
| Dans le monde des contes, je suis : : Panique (le démon vert)

Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 Logo-sasha

| Cadavres : 3756

Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 _

________________________________________ 2018-06-16, 23:05

On va y arriver, tout va bien se passer Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 453450723

Mais oui, en plus il est pas loin cette abruti, j'en suis persuadé Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 332879724

C'est super, Mina est toujours autant délicate c'est fou Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 2592232539
http://www.ouat-storybrooke-rpg.com/t89527-maison-de-sasha-charlie-quartier-nord http://www.ouat-storybrooke-rpg.com/t81089-demonicsiblings

Eternalys N. Dystopia

Eternalys N. Dystopia

Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 2pw4

Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 Humanity-free-elena-the-vampire-diaries

« ... »

| Dans le monde des contes, je suis : : Celle qui vous donne envie de prendre un cachet d'aspirine. T'inquiètes, tu peux toujours m'appeler Mina

________________________________________ 2018-06-16, 23:59

Bha tu sais, si Mina est capable de ressentir la présence de Gab au même endroit mais dans un monde différent, ça devrait pas poser de problème qu'elle ressente sa présence à l'autre bout de Storybrooke non plus. Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 1139808870 Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 453450723

Ah au faite, la sensation que Mina ressent la partie que je t'ai mise dans le flood. C'est la même chose pour Gab, vu qu'elle est son autre moitié. Tu sais, l'Ordre (Phoenix)/ Chaos tout ça tout ça... 'Fin bon, je le remettrais ici comme ça, tu auras la totale. Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 1139808870 Plus tard. Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 3392629739 Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 563794906

Tu savais pas qu'elle était la délicatesse incarnée Mina ? Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 2727069659 Elle est douce, chaleureuse et très rassurante aussi... Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 3392629739 Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 563794906

Sasha Hale-Bowman

Sasha Hale-Bowman

Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 5ac7daf8724306e4c35fea19930274cda7f2c74b

Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_p84pef664k1slwf94_250

Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 Logo-sasha

________________________________________ 2018-06-17, 16:04

Nan mais il doit pas avoir quitter le zoo je pense, il doit préparer sa prochaine connerie Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 453450723

Oui c'est bien ce que je me disais, bon après comme j'écris avec Charlie je peut pas vraiment en parler mais peut être que Gabe le mentionnera à voix haute Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 3032705267

Mais oui elle est aussi pure et chaste Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 2727069659
http://www.ouat-storybrooke-rpg.com/t89527-maison-de-sasha-charlie-quartier-nord http://www.ouat-storybrooke-rpg.com/t81089-demonicsiblings

Eternalys N. Dystopia

Eternalys N. Dystopia

« ... »

________________________________________ 2018-06-17, 16:13

Perso, c'est ce que j'ai supposé aussi. Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 1139808870 Je l'imagine mal se barrer à l'autre bout du pays alors qu'il peut foutre la merde dans l'existence de Mina hein ? Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 453450723 En vrai, Mina c'est sa télé-réalité à lui. Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 1139808870 Il regarde sa vie s’effondrer, il vient y foutre un peu la merde quand il s'ennuie ou qu'il trouve ça chiant et il repart. Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 3392629739 Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 1842657549 Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 563794906

Oui oui je sais. Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 453450723 C'était pas pour le rajouter au rp, plus pour que tu saches comment comment les choses se dérouleront entre eux. En gros, il a un détecteur à Mina quoi, ce qui explique qu'elle a su qu'il s'était barré mais qu'il était toujours dans le coin et en même temps, que lui ai prit la poudre d'escampette (c'est vieux ça aussi) lorsqu'elle est arrivée au zoo.

Ça, on le verra seulement si un jour tu reprends Gab comme perso. Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 1747152969

Mais oui exactement !! Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 2727069659 :MM: Même si y en a certains qui voudrait bien qu'elle le soit moins.. Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 2852471132

Sasha Hale-Bowman

Sasha Hale-Bowman

________________________________________ 2018-06-17, 21:10

Mais c'est tellement vrai Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 453450723 je le voit bien avec un saladier de pop corn et un verre de soda en train d'observer Mina et Charlie courir dans tout les sens Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 453450723 et quand ça aussi sa le gonflera il ira faire autre chose Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 563794906

Un détecteur à Mina, c'est super pratique Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 3864256854 comme ça si il veut l'emmerder il à pas besoin de chercher trois heures pour ça Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 3392629739 (Très vieux oui Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 453450723 )

Je ne sais pas, à voir Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 389291038 c'est une option Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 103884667

Dit le mot et Gabriel s'occupe d'eux Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 1634017881 Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 332879724 Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 3054900684

Sasha Hale-Bowman

Sasha Hale-Bowman

________________________________________ 2018-07-16, 00:02

J'avais une question, je sais plus si on avait parler ou non, mais Charlie il le voit que Mina à encore changer ? Enfin il le voit pas forcément mais genre il le sent qu'il y à encore un truc de différents ? Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 1139808870

Eternalys N. Dystopia

Eternalys N. Dystopia

« ... »

________________________________________ 2018-09-10, 21:31

Encore désolé, j'ai pas eu de notif du coup, je l'ai pas vu. Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 563794906

Dooooooonc, bonne question. Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 1139808870 il me semble qu'on avait un peu parlé de ça, au début. Quand Max est arrivé. Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 1139808870 Si mes souvenirs sont correct, Charlie savait. Il me semble qu'il le sentait et pourquoi pas, percevais la présence de Max. N'oublions pas que les deux se sont déjà rencontrés dans le monde miroir. Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 1139808870 Et que Max c'est adressé à Charlie qui ne lui a pas répondu. Du coup pour maintenant... Oui, Charlie sait que personne ne possède Mina. Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 1139808870 Soit parce qu'il voit - ou perçois- la présence de Max à ses côtés (rajoute qu'il perçoit aussi une autre présence) soit juste parce qu'il le sait.

Est-ce que ça répond à ta question ? Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 1139808870 J'espère avoir été assez clair Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 1574146564

Sasha Hale-Bowman

Sasha Hale-Bowman

________________________________________ 2018-09-10, 22:04

T'inquiète Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 3047629014

Oooh d'accord Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 1617451880 merci, je prend note Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 1617451880

Eternalys N. Dystopia

Eternalys N. Dystopia

« ... »

________________________________________ 2018-09-10, 22:12

De rien Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end - Page 2 3864256854

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 2 sur 3
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant

Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed. Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end

Disney Asylum Rpg :: ➸ Les Pépites de Disney RPG :: ⚔ La Taverne de Cendrillon :: ➹ Salon de Thé

Ne ratez plus aucun deal !
Abonnez-vous pour recevoir par notification une sélection des meilleurs deals chaque jour.
IgnorerAutoriser